Saturday, 4 June 2011

I was Awakened by the Birds this Morning.


Their I was in Dreamland and the birds all singing around me and the sounds of children playing in the paddling pool.

Of course as it went on I realised it was not a dream but happening now, My first thoughts were OH No! I slept in - but looking over at the clock it was only 8am.

I went to the window to check out the noise below only to see Lots of children playing in the pool, Like  a Beach party, with big balls and floating beds. it was really nice to see. and a welcome change front he buzzer waking me up during the week.

I decided to do some work on my UK websites and catch up with the latest news back home.

Well that was around 8.30am - I just look over at the clock and it's 11.30am already. They say that time fly's when you are having fun - So does that mean doing my work online, is fun??

Ha ha I think it must be. well got to go my tummy thinks I'm not going to feed it today.

I'll go puts some nice fresh coffee on to brew and today i am having cereal for breakfast with lots of fruits and nuts in it.
Then I'll go down to the pool myself and join in all the fun (unless it rains the clouds looking grim today).

10,000 Dreams Interpreted10,000 Dreams Interpreted

The Complete Dream Book, 2nd edition: Discover What Your Dreams Reveal about You and Your LifeThe Complete Dream Book, 2nd edition: Discover What Your Dreams Reveal about You and Your Life

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails