Monday, 13 June 2011

Plant Turned Brown and Died Overnight

This was in full bloom now its nearly dead
All I did was add manure fertiliser to the soil then added more fresh soil. thought great this will help the jasmine to grow and produce more flowers, and while I was about it thought oh why not feed all the other plants. the ones that obviously don't like this brand of manure was the spider plants, I repotted three in the hope of them surviving, but not sure if it will work.

The packet said for flowering plants, but maybe looking at the ones that died its because i put onto leaves not soil, as i had some over and just flung it around.

Anyway its an expensive lesson, not in term of money but in term of losing such a blooming plant. OK ill load some more pictures for you to get an idea of the damage.





Add caption

Add caption





















2 comments:

Pak Idrus said...

Sorry to hear of your experiment gone weary. I too love plants and have been very careful when using fertilizer. Anyway as the Malay saying 'Nasi dah jadi bubor' we always learn something new in any project we do.

Have a nice day.

John J Foster said...

Thanks for your comments, I agree about learning from my mistakes and projects one takes on.

I am always up to something, I like to keep busy and the old mind active.

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails