|This would be my choice with big garden and drive|
I have been looking no for nearly 6 years. Am I fussy - Yes, Let me tell you why,
First of all I am here in Malaysia under the MM2H programme. (a very good program too)
It used to be that I could buy house with price tag above 250000 but thats has since risen to 500 000, this causes me problems.
- to spend this amount, means big house
- Only two of us, prefer small home larger land. but in Malaysia to get more land have to buy big house.
- Buy Land - Most of the land in JB is malay reserve land - while u can get it and convert to int freehold, to much hassle.
- Veg plot
- Balinese type garden area with running water and chimes
- a lawned area.
- and a Swimming pool relax area.
I search every day on-line and will continue to do so, but the one sour taste in my mouth is paying all this rent when it could have gone towards my mortgage payments instead.
Think property . com is probably the best one out their at the moment, but don't dismiss the local ones, in fact only the other day I missed out on one, I would have bought it straight away, it had the big open rooms and high ceiling that spaned out onto a large garden. area. but the strange thing was its a unit on the ground floor of a condominium. (not considered a ground floor with garden) It met my needs as it had condo pool sports area too. and was only 450 000. for 3690 sq foot. anyway it was sold with in three days of going on-line with a local.
The main point here is the longer you daly the more expensive they are becoming. average was about 290000 its now 450 000 for semi d.
Good luck with your searches and let me know how you are getting on.