Thursday, 30 June 2011

Rain Rain Go Away Come Back Another Day

The rain has been non stop since 7 30 am and it spoiled my programme for the day.

I was looking forward to working on the garden, and like so many other things that have to be put on the back burner so to speak when it rains, now don't get me wrong because one thing I love about Malaysia, is that it's not long before the Sun is out shinning again.

The Rain in the UK is a very cold rain that soaks your body to its bones and chill factor is very high. the rain here is warm so not to bad even if you get caught out in it.

So when it rains I just find something else to do around the home.


and wait for our friend Mr Sun to show his face.

...............................


No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails