Friday, 8 July 2011

Bigfoot comes to Johor Bahru

Ha ha if you came looking for the big hairy thing, Sorry.

I was at the Thistle hotel in JB and while down at the pool taking in the sun I was thinking about the ship ontop of the buildings in Singapore.

And before i knew it I was making my own using the hotel and my big foot lol.

After looking at it I decided it look nothing like the Singapore Icon but a big foot resting on the hotel roof.


Amazing the thing you do when you lay by the pool, one of mine is to do the sun bed dance, as you now the Mosquitoes hate moving targets, so one ends up wiggling toes legs arms - It must look funny to anyone looking down from the rooms..

Wonder what I'll get up to tomorrow lol.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails