Friday, 16 September 2011

Friday Night is Food Surprise Night

OK Surprise! Well Yes because it's always a surprise to me how good these meals turn out, you see fridays I try to empty the fridge of foods that will not last much longer and its surprising to see what I can come up with.



Tonight I found some left over peppers, mushrooms,onion, green beans, so i chopped em all up and added to the seal bag that contained two chicken filets, on top of all this i added 2 x table spoons of chopped garlic, soya sauce x1 dollops, oyster sauce x 1dollop, salt pepper, to taste and then mixed it all up in the bag (doing it this way is so easy and no messy hands). then place in the fridge till ready to use.
well mixed in seal bag
















OK I will transfer all this to tin foil then fold to make a sealed parcel and place onto baking tray, and bake at180-200 for 40 mins, while this is cooking I shall prepare the noodles and second tier of veg, in this stir fry it will be broccoli, green beans, onion, carrot, and cooked in olive oil and soya to taste (remember soya is already salty so don't add anymore salt) to the cooking but do add pepper.

close up.

Wish this was smell o vision as it smells so nice.

The noodle is just dry noodle cooked about 3 mins till cooked, then I will serve onto plate cover with the stir fry veg and add the chicken fillet sliced on top, the marinaded veg juice I will add cornflour some water and make nice sauce to cover the chicken,

Then Ill serve it with nice bottle of chardonnay wine.

I'll add the finished meal photos later tonight once its all cooked but whatever meal you have tonight,  I hope you all have a great weekend.



It tasted great,, washed down with wine.










Bon appetite,

2 comments:

Duncan D. Horne said...

Thanks John, sounds like a good method of preparing some food. Shove it all in a bag!

Duncan In Kuantan

John J Foster said...

ha ha Duncan you are right, and you know what the best thing I own is a Slow cooker, you can buy the cheaper cuts of meat and the slow cooking will break them down into mouth watering flavors and textures.

One the best meals are my one pot meals, hang on I can feel another website coming on lol.

Hey like your new look blog and some great compliments from your wife about you today.

Have great weekend

regards John

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails