Monday, 19 September 2011

My Daily Bread - It has risen so high today.




Got back from gym and No Bread left, but had the ingredients to make more, and wow after one hour it had risen so high,







Got The dough and cut and shaped into one loaf 4 rolls for lunch and one french bread for tea. the loaf will be for tomorrows meals. this will take about half hour now for it rise and bake.

So much fun to make your own bread. better still I like to cut it thick and toast it then cover with melted Butter oh wow...

Who said Diet!! lol - OK so i am trying to lose weight but in moderation I believe we can have anything.

Oh i can taste it now - Can you - what would you put on a nice thick slice of fresh bread, that's been toasted ??

Update......
Wow I just had two of the rolls with tuna mayonnaise and wow so nice.

5 comments:

Whirlwind said...

Butter and more butter..!!!

John J Foster said...

ha ha - ME TOO!!.
yum yum - had 2 with tuna mayo wow so nice.
(I know self praise is no recommendation) but it was so yummy.

Anonymous said...

Wow looks good! I will try your recipes sometime. I ventured into it awhile back because of the lack of good bread being sold here in Malaysia. One quick question are you using SAF instant yeast or just regular yeast? I have a store in seremban that sells both. I have been using the SAF and it has been working well, but can get the other too.

The Malaysia Project said...

Wow looks good! I will try your recipes sometime. I ventured into it awhile back because of the lack of good bread being sold here in Malaysia. One quick question are you using SAF instant yeast or just regular yeast? I have a store in seremban that sells both. I have been using the SAF and it has been working well, but can get the other too.

John J Foster said...

Hi M Project, I have tried many yeast in malaysia, and in the end found this local one works best for me its called Mauri-Pan Instant Yeast.copy and paste link below for more information.

http://abmauri.com.my/index.php?view=prod&act=details&Ref=5375&mid=

I have been using it for years and had good success

regards John

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails