Saturday, 10 September 2011

My Tropical Balcony Website

I been busy today putting together my Balcony website.  I just thought its about time to share my love of my Balcony in my home in Johor Bahru Malaysia.

I shall be adding to it over the future as and when I do things or add things to the balcony.

I also used some of the pages from this blog as I had written about the layout and design in this blog.

but all in all it should grow into a really good website relating to my time on the Balcony.

Grow Vegetables: Gardens - Yards - Balconies - Roof TerracesGrow Vegetables: Gardens - Yards - Balconies - Roof Terraces

Herb -Flower - Vegetable Portable Garden for patio & balcony. Size 22 inches x 12 inches by 11 inches high. Attractive eco- friendly natural jute material with water resistant coating. Folds flat for winter storage. Package of TWO (2)Herb -Flower - Vegetable Portable Garden for patio & balcony. Size 22 inches x 12 inches by 11 inches high. Attractive eco- friendly natural jute material with water resistant coating. Folds flat for winter storage. Package of TWO (2)


2 comments:

Duncan D. Horne said...

very nice website. your balcony is a lot bigger than mine!

Duncan In Kuantan

John J Foster said...

Hi Duncan - Yeah the balcony and the swimming pool sizes are what help me decide this was the condominium for me to stay in..

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails