Thursday, 29 September 2011

Naughty Boy in Johor Bahru

 Naughty because I still have 5kg to lose by xmas
or I lose my bet and have to buy my son a new BMW.

But that's another story in it's self, and I think this has to be the best cheesecake I have had for ages, it was a mixed berry cheesecake, and wow the taste was so good. It was one of them that you did not want to finish because you was enjoying it so much.

This is close up what I like was the fact that although this was already a great cheese cake they made it even better by adding chocolate powder to the base which left a really nice feeling in the mouth.

washed it down with a flat white coffee with really nice taste.

The above i got at Secret Recipe in Bukit indah Jusco store.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails