Saturday, 3 September 2011

Texas Hold Em - Poker online









If you look at the picture you will see I am Listed as an Under -DOG.

I like being the under dog, because when I win I feel so much better, especially if the person's I win from are Pro's at the game, and you can tell this by clicking on their name and looking at the biggest pot they have won.

But only play now and again, as I get board doing the same thing, Plus I am not that good as I hate Losing.

But like lots of things in life you can learn a lot from playing poker, the main one being not to Under estimate the opposition.


If you play poker what lessons have learn't from it?
Da Vinci Set of 500 11.5-Gram Poker Chips with Aluminum Case, 3 Dealer Buttons, 2 Decks of Playing Cards, 5 Dice, and 2 Cut CardsDa Vinci Set of 500 11.5-Gram Poker Chips with Aluminum Case, 3 Dealer Buttons, 2 Decks of Playing Cards, 5 Dice, and 2 Cut Cards







No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails