Monday, 17 October 2011

Train from Kluang to Johor Bahru

After the wedding I decided to return home to johor bahru by train, as a child I had many a trip on trains and loved the sound as it moved over the tracks and the steam engines as it whistled.... chew chewwwwwww.

The station at Kluang was famous for it's coffee so i just had to try it, it's not a taste I would rave about but it was pleasant taste. I had nasi lamak and hard boiled eggs, some round Roti. and enjoyed all so much it set me up for my trip.
Kaya and butter filling.

I wanted to see a different view point of Johor, than I normally would see when driving, plus when driving you miss so much.

Below some more pictures of the station......






















The trip down was nice and smooth even tho the train was filled with people standing, mostly boys and girls that been to Kluang on a adventure weekend from JB.
Best of all look at ticket price only RM4.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails