Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Fresh Mart in Taman Pelangi - Pork Butchers Highly Recommend

153 Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi, 
Johor Bahru, Taman Pelangi. Tel:07-338 1198

Just went over to the food mart in Pelangi to get some meats, this place was recommended to me ages ago  and I have been going ever since.


I like to buy lots then when I get home I portion it out into small user amounts for two persons, I am always amazed that I have to carry three big bags of food out of the store and the bill is usually around RM130. for this I get a large fillet of pork, one large roll of tenderloin, 1x Kampung Chicken, 1x big bag of mince, two sides of pork soft ribs,meat balls with mushrooms, lots of vegs - coffees 2in1 and hazelnut. milk etc.


If you in this AREA Check it out yourself.


Still not found meat butchers for beef, Tesco, Jusco, etc are OK but not consistent in quality.


If you know of any in JB Please let me know. I love steaks, cube steak for stews, and good old fillets that melt in the mouth.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails