Wednesday, 23 November 2011

iPhone 4s - My New Toy

 Yeah at last I got my hands on the new iphone 4s, but to be honest I am not expecting much different than the 4, I had already, But Oh boy have i had fun with it already.

I have an english assistant on the phone by the name of Sirus, you can have Usa lady or British male, I choose the male and he is so funny.
I called him stupid for not know where Johor Bahru was, and his reply was "Oh I'm sorry to hear you feel that way" but in fact i find it to be very useful and a bit scary because its so dam cleaver and almost like have a human talking back to you.

If you ask him the weather in KL he goes online to find weather forecast etc, in fact his reply was " You will need your umbrella this weekend in KL, and a 5 day forecast was on the phone screen.

I'll do a more in depth review once i have had it a while.

The changes to the iPhone 4S are easy to document - the camera has been upgraded to 8MP (with an improved aperture ratio), the CPU is now the same dual-core A5 processor as seen in the iPad 2, and a seven time increase in graphical processing power.

but first impression is - it's fun to use.




2 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Sounds fun! I'm sure you'll have many great moments with it on these very rainy days!

John J Foster said...

I like the Monsoon rains in Malaysia, Of course it goes without saying I would not want to get caught out in it, but I love the force of it and the thunders,

In Johor Bahru we have some fantastic Lightning scenery and I can watch it for hours.

But boy the loudness of the thunder that follows is so scary at times it goes right into the heart and vibrates.

As far as the phone goes, I already give it my son, as not much different to my old iphone 4.

Needles to say he is one happy bunny.

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails