Tuesday, 15 November 2011

New Store Opens Today in Danga City Mall + Update




This is the new store that is opening at Danga City Mall, I hope they sell some good stuff that I like lol, as its just around the corner from my condo.

Below are some offer picture I took.

I'll Update this page later with my thought about it, layout, products etc.
























OK just got back from the store and to be honest it's not what I was hoping for, but it may ok for others. It's very much like the STORE type of layouts except it does not really have a food section to speak off just a few chiller units at the entrance and lots of snack type biscuits and coffee, other than that it's mostly clothes and bedding and baby care items.

But at least its made use of what was deserted space at the mall, and the good thing is, the spin off is that more of the cafes and restaurants are open earlier, to catch the shoppers.


No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails