Friday, 9 December 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my Blog Readers.

















Well only 16 days to go till Christmas and soon after we enter into 2012, and that alone is scary stuff, because it's letting me know I am getting older and need to make the most of the time I have left on this wonderful Planet we call earth, or in my case Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

So I'd like to wish each and every one of you a wonderful Christmas and very Special New Year.














Thank you for your support in 2011.

3 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Have a great Christmas John!

linziana said...

Merry Christmas!! :)

John J Foster said...

Hi Linziana,

Thank you so much, hope you have a time over the festive season and Santa fetches you a nice gift lol

Season's greeting John.

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails