Monday, 23 January 2012

CNY. Fireworks. Best Yet.

Last night in JB. Malaysia. W
As the best display of fireworks I have seen in six years of living here.

OK I have to tell you up front, this was not at special display event.

This was just what saw from my balcony 22 floors up overlooking JB.

And all areas as far as 2nd link.

What in my opinion was special was the amount of continuous time they were going for, at least 20 mins ++.

Enough time for me to relax and finish a glass or two of Bubbly. ( well it is CNY). Lol.

One of the things that went through my mind was how much money was spent on fireworks. Only to go up in smoke. So to speak.

Then I guess the pleasure they give to people blessed to see them is worth so much more.

Well I hope you all had a great time also.

God bless u all.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails