Monday, 23 January 2012

Thistle Hotel JB - So Busy By The Pool - Great For Family Time

Went to the gym this morning around 9 30 and on arrival the pool area was already packed out and so lively with families having such a good time, The gym and Jacuzzi was also very busy.

I had a good cardio workout 1 hour, then weights 30 mins then out to the pool and swim 30 mins, then I just chilled by the pool by which time most of the families had gone for their lunches, so I had it to myself almost.

The staff at this hotel are so helpful, nothing seams to much trouble for them.


Oh well the rest of the day will be playing with my pets, dvds and relax around 5 30 on the balcony with a good book and glass of wine if the rain stops. Looking up it looks like it will do.


bye 4 now....

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails