Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Gimmie Your Dough - I Give You Some Bread

Just made this loaf and today I used some whole wheat floor I got from the Bakers zone in Johor Bahru.

I love this store, but BE WARNED, they have such choice you can not help but buy. I went in to get floor came out with bread tins home made jams, baking ingredients, butter, chocolate and big bags of mixed herbs, and oregano my favorite for my pasta dishes.

To Be honest when I first came to JB it was nightmare to find ingredients i required to make my breads and cakes, pies etc. Gourmet Foods
So when Bakers Zone opened I was so happy. My next cake is an apple cake with oats toppings different but should be nice.

todays Bread is mix of two parts white organic bread flour one part whole wheat flour, salt, olive oil, sugar yeast and water thats it just mix, kneed, prove then kneed again shape and place into greased tins. takes no time at all its the proving and raising that take up the time.

but I am sure you will agree being able to eat fresh bread every day like the one above is all part of living the good life in Johor Bahru Malaysia.

I shall make some home made pate to spread on with it and some nice cheddar cheese, pickle onions some olives and gurkins, little salad and you have the perfect lunch time meal, weekend of course it goes with white wine chilled and ready to partake. Cheers....
Loaf so big fill the oven

got this to spread onto my home made Cheesecake

spread for my scones 

this is great flour but must be kept in Fridge.. Tip they gave me.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails