Monday, 20 February 2012

Updating my Website For Johor Bahru, Malaysia 2012

Just been updating my website for Johor Bahru and it always amazes me that so much is going on around me.

When I first came over in 2005  to retire it was laid back and a relaxed kinda town, and in some ways it still is, but the good thing is its also got lots more going on such as now their is a vast choice when it comes to shopping and eating out in Johor Bahru, as well as the hawker food and cheap cafes their is also lots more fine dinning places to eat and enjoy your selfs, but for me its the choice of shopping malls that have sprung up all around this town, from Jusco at Tebrau to Tesco in Bukit Indah and even down to MYDIN in East Ledang we now have such choice.

But more than that, it give's the family places to go and shop and partake in the many entertainment avenues that the children can do while the adults shop.

Cinemas added to the shopping malls are great, bowling allys added to shopping centre also great for families to get out and about. but also the great outdoors just to get fresh air in the many parks across Johor Bahru.

Events are a big thing now in the many shopping malls and event halls, so much to choose from, bedding shows, I.T shows, home furniture, weddings, and so many the list goes on and on.

And let not forget the many parades and celebrations that to me never seam to end.

I LOVE Johor Bahru and so glad I decided to make my home in Malaysia.

2 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Nice JB website John!

John J Foster said...

Thanks Duncan, I have about 30 websites up and running now, it's a hobby being retired I need to keep the old brain active lol.
Thanks Duncan for your comment

Regards John

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails