Friday, 23 March 2012

1/2 Hour Rain Causes Floods in Johor Bahru

video
This is the area in Wadihana that flooded after continuous rains for over 1/2 hour.

The next video taken with binoculars held in front of iphone. but shows close up of river banks overflowing into the kampung houses, such a shame to see this happening.

I first noticed it all when the power went out in the lightning storm, then it came on again only for the build to be struck with such power as it shook and the power went off again. (I was lucky really i had my tv and computer running at the time) so I turned off the computer and tv just in case they get fried in the process of the lightning storm.

And it was looking out at the lightning I notice the floods below.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails