Friday, 23 March 2012

Day in the Life of a BLogger and Web Designer in Johor Bahru


John J Foster
Blog/Web design DAY SCHEDULE
5-8am: breakfast, reading, exercise.

8-NOON: update blogs, answer interview questions, write guest posts/articles, update social media (FB/Twitter, etc.)

NOON-1pm: lunch – play with the pets

1-4pm: write (daily goal 3 blog pages or one Website spread over multiple projects)

Evening: Research, watch film/TV, play with pets…and live a little.

Except Weekends - When I just chill, Eat out and chill by the pool with good book. 


Oh! and in between when ever I get a moment, I have to do all the housework, ironing etc.


Working from home is good but you have to be disciplined enough not to get distracted.( I fail in this, because my pets love to play with me, and how can you refuse this pussy some fun time) 
Mia - So cute


No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails