Friday, 23 March 2012

I Am 1157 in The Blog Hop - Am I the Strongest Blogger..

Blog hop was introduced to me from my friends blog in Kuantan http://duncaninkuantan.blogspot.com

From what I have read its made up of bloggers like us and once you join you can blog hop from one to the other, as each of the blogs have the blog hop list you can read one them hop to another on the list, this should be fun but People will take ages before they get to me, I am in fact bottom of the list. but hey I know some people will start at the end and go in reverse lol. PLUS it make's me the strongest blogger as I am holding the rest above me lol..

Ok well enjoy my blog and have ago at the blog hop, ADD yours also while you are at it.

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails