Thursday, 29 March 2012

Restoring A Leather Sofa. The Easy Way

Recently our Sofa has been looking old and wrinkly, I decided it was time to break out the Foam Spray Leather Cleaner.


I have been skeptical about these products but was pleasantly surprised how good it was.
First thing is to dust and wash the sofa, then once dry, spray the sofa in sections then rub in the foam till its dry and right away the difference is obvious by its gleaming new facade.


The product I used was Perma Glass Leather Care.

And it works.















Sofa After Treatment and took about 20 mins. Great Result - so i'll do it again tomorrow and then every week. We Should get about another two years use out of it.

This is one of the best sofas I ever had its got two outer seats that recline fully flat or to degrees you select.

Comfort was one of reasons we got it. so it's only right I look after it.


No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails