Saturday, 3 March 2012

Today's Treat - Oh No I On Diet.
















Today's Special is a home made Apple and Blackberry crumble, I feel Crumble Deserts are very under rated.

But what a time to go on a diet, I really want some of this (you see folks this is one of my problems…. I love to eat what I bake and as I am always baking I guess I have the answer why my battle with the belly fat is a losing one).

Oh well guess If I give it a miss more for the family to share, and I just know they will tease me about how good it is…..

I also got the juicer out and have just juiced about 8 apples 4 green and 4 fuji apples the combination of these are just right for my palate, but my all time favorite is my cucumber and fresh mint leaves.

I used to make every morning for a cleanser, but if I have to honest I got lazy, with regards to making my own, after using the juicer they really take some cleaning as you have to make sure every part is really clean or the ants will find it. but a friend told me to simple clean it out and once dry place into a big zip bag you can buy at the store and hey it fits in so good.

so its back to juicing daily after my work outs.

OK off out for Dim Sum - JOKEEEEEE but that was my usual weekend treat. hey who does not like dim sum, its one meal meant for sharing with family and friends.

Have a good weekend folks….pop over to my Gourmet website for some inspiration. http://www.gourmet.fastlinxs.com


1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

I absolutely love crumbles! Will have to get busy in the kitchen soon!

Duncan In Kuantan

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails