Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat - Fun in The Bath Tub



And you thought you've had some bad days!!!!
A few thoughts on cat baths....by The Cat:





 'But You Said You Loved Me!'
-------------------------------------------
'You will pay, as God is my witness, 
you will pay.' 
---------------------------------------




















'Holy crap, you call this water warm???'
--------------------

'I don't think I like you anymore.'

 -------------------------------------------


















'You Lied !!!!!!'
-----------------------------------------------
















'E.T. Phone home......quick! '

-------------------------


'No, I'm not  your Good Little Kitty anymore.'
-----------------------------------------





















'Traction... .I'm losing Traction!'
----------------------
















'I want my Mommmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy !'
--------------------------------------------















Oh Hell No !!!!
-------------------------------
Even if you're not a 'cat person' these pictures are priceless!!

My Cat's Mia and Suki hate bath time also.


Suki Bath time


If like me you like cats then i have two website one cats in general and the other of my cats.

Visit my cats website at:- http://www.cats.fastlinxs.com

Visit Cats Information and tips website: -http://www.catwebsite.fastlinxs.com/

Just in case your into Dogs
visit my dogs website:- http://www.dogsinfo.fastlinxs.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Thanks for making me laugh.

New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

Sylvia
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

john foster said...

hi Sylvia, thanks for stopping by, glad I could make you laugh, Laughing is very good for you. wish I could make the whole world laugh and enjoy life together in peace.

But I am happy at least one other person got a laugh from my blog.

i'll pop over to you at wonderland later.

regards J.

Christine said...

Hahaha! Oh my gosh, that is so cute...and sad and tragic at the same time! The one time I tried to put my cat in the bath, he scratched the hell out of me. I still have scars!

I'm A-Z blog hopping. Thanks for giving me a laugh tonight - it's been a tough day!

Christine
Coffee in the Garden
In the Care of the Great Physician

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails