Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Malaysia Drive In's and Drive up to Post Boxes?

You got to just love Johor Bahru in Malaysia, with its Drive in restaurants, drive in Banks, drive in ATM Stations, but for the best was in Johor Bahru, the Main post office are kind enough to put a post box at drivers window level, so you don't even need to get out of the car to post mail.

This may not sound like anything special but let me tell you it is. Why? well because 90% of mail boxes are placed near a junction and is usually hard to park so when I saw this I thought that wow this is so much easier.

Keep up the good work PosLaju. I for one appreciate the thoughtful placement of them post boxes in JB.

Any one spotted one of these near them?

2 comments:

philippine homes said...

I just take a peek and I discovered your blog. I appreciated it. Thank you for sharing.


Charles A

john foster said...

Thank you Philippine, it's alway great to get comments on the blog, and I truly appreciated the time you took to make it.

I am retired so doing the blog is good for the mind and it also help me discover places in Johor Bahru that I otherwise would not find. I then pass these places on in the blog so others can also enjoy them.

Have a great day

regards John

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails