Monday, 11 June 2012

My Dentist Made Me Look Like A Shark!

Ha! ha! Only Joking Really, I got one of the best Dentist in Johor Bahru. 


But when I was sent this picture by a dear friend from the UK - I just had to share it with you.

I can honestly say My Dentist Dr Roland Lim and his associates are really good and will make time to see you if you need dental work urgently, or at end of days appointments. but for me its the honesty and care given when dealing with me.


Please contact them direct for more info…



4 comments:

john said...

Very funny, Such a great post. I should have to find dentist like this for me. Thanks for post. Nice picz.

john said...

Very funny. Such a interesting post with great pics. I should have to find dentist like some of this.

cindyrina said...

how nice your dentist make time avialable if you need works to be done on your tooth...guess what my dentist need to be booked 2 - 3 weeks ahead and if urgent case...go other clinic...i am changing my dentist soon.My current one too hotselling! Nice blog John!

john foster said...

John = Thankyou for your comment,
Cindyrina = I know that feeling was the same in the UK, but here so good i Malaysia.

I just went updated car log book with new passport details Free of charge. uk its 5 pounds,

also renewed Driving license with new passport details rm 15 and all done instantly uk maybe three weeks have to send to Swansea.

Any way hope you find your dentist that is quick.

regards John

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails