Monday, 25 June 2012

Reincarnation True or False

Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Indian religions[1] and is a belief that was held by such historic figures as PythagorasPlato and Socrates.

I myself from being a young boy living the magical hills and Mountains of Bacup in Lancashire UK, have over the years been or done things I could not have know about unless I had been their before.

One such example was as a boy of age about 5, My Mother decided one day to venture out from the valleys and visit a city near Manchester called Oldham, 
This was a famous town for its football and markets, the later being the reason for our visit.

This was indeed an adventure for me as we had to use buses and trains to get to our destination, You may as well know that the distance back to our home in Bacup was about 20 miles, it does not sound very far but in them days it was and it took us nearly 4 hours to get that distance.

why do i mention this well I had never been out of Bacup before which leads us into the above point - Reincarnation True or False.

The day went really well and we did lots of walking around the market and highlight of the day was getting pie and mushy peas in the cafe, mother had fish and chips. after lots of walking and with a little shopping,  Mother turned her attentions to getting the last bus back, or staying the night and that of course not an option.

However heading back to the bus station proved very hard to find as it was getting dark and every where looked the same.

I could see she was getting upset and after asking lots of people we were going around in circles, I held her hand and dragged her down back streets right to the bus station area, pleased to say we got the bus back safe and sound but how did I know where to go at such a young age?

Had I been their in a previous life?

Was it just luck?

My mother remembers how strong I was in my directions and posture, that she followed.

I have had lots of events over my life of visiting places around the world and instantly knowing exactly where to go as though i lived their.

I am now 54 and heading to the side of life that usually signals death, but because of my experiences of my previous life's I do believe in reincarnations  and indeed when life ends it's the body that dies not the soul. I wont say I do not fear death but it makes it easier to accept if you believe you move on to another life.

Other things happen like I meet someone and instantly, I like this person and feel I have known them my whole life, or hate this person (and hate not a word I like to use) yet do not know why, as I have never met them.

I once met a monk who while chatting told me that in life the two things in life which are the strongest feelings are love and hate and when the the body dies the soul live s and moves onto its new life taking with it the previous Love hate feelings.

I have to say that these feeling in my life have proved to be true, I guess some people may describe it as a gut feeling, but whatever you believe the trick is to try enjoy your life, do no harm to others as you pass by, help and encourage other s to get the best they can from this life and most of all embrace life and all of its challenges and every now and then do something out of your comfort zone just to feel alive…...

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails