Friday, 1 June 2012

Yeah! It's Friday

Why is it that so many people are happy when it gets to the Friday.
Of course its the weekend and for many that mean party, having fun with loved ones.

Others it means relaxing time, recharge the batteries so to speak, for me I fall into the later, I love to relax and just unwind, usually with go for swim early in the morning then into the Gym or may reverse depending if lots of kids in the pool, ill go gym first.

but the main point is two days to unwind and let ones self go. but all to soon, Monday will be knocking at the door to start another week.

I hope whatever you are doing this weekend you have a wonderful time and enjoy, you only have one life so its up to you to make the most of it.

I am 54 and go gym and swim most days because I want to remain fit into my older years.

So many give up as they get older then have problem of getting around.

Start now folk's, remember keeping fit start with just one little step. then another etc; it's never to late to start.


No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails