Thursday, 5 July 2012

4th July - Free Starbucks Coffee in USA


According to a Starbucks blog post published today, Starbucks locations across the country will serve everyone a FREE tall brewed coffee on the 4th of July. Before you make a special trip, you may want to contact your local Starbucks to be sure that they are participating.

So this I think was a good gesture from them, but feel they should have done it worldwide in order to promote the good old USA.

Dont get me wrong I just love to see it when companies give out freebies.

And I have to say that since they went over to the ready ground coffee, and no longer grid own beans on site, I do not like the coffee.

What i do not understand is why they don't grind on site, the grinding process imparts the aroma of coffee around the Premises and for me that is the main point of fresh brew coffee.

Example: at home when i make instant coffee I put 1 and 1/2 spoons of coffee top up with water, aroma? very little. - I grind me expresso beans, aroma - Hell yeah!! lots, then while its brewing more aroma, so before i even get my lips onto the cup i am happy, just with the aroma. then the taste with a little slurp come through.(try it folks - slurp the coffee into your mouth for a super taste of the coffee) however slurp coffee made with instant and you get Zero…

GOING Instant i feel was big mistake. But i am only one, but one who no longer goes to Starbucks, I look out for the barista bars for my coffee fix or do it at home.

But I do like the fact they honor the 4th of July with free Coffee…..

For more info on how i make coffee at home

Also for more on 4th July Celebrations

Facts about the USA

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails