Monday, 16 July 2012

Breaking News, Smoke Emanates From Office Building in JB Town Centre?

I put a Question Mark at the end of the headline because although I can see the smoke emanating from the Office building in Johor Bahru CBD ,I can not state if it was a fire.

Although looking at the photos I took, it sure looks like it and by the sounds of the Sirens and I saw about three Ambulance with full lights and sirens all heading to that building area.

I just hope no one was hurt in it.

Anyone know what it was? leave a comment to enlighten us, I will of course if I find out, Update it later but it's only happening as I type .

OK, I can no longer see any smoke which suggest that the fire department has it under control.

























This all happened around 10.30am 16th July 2012.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha,maybe someone BBQ over there.

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails