Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Cats Play House - Home Made Save $$$$

Cats Play Toys,

I was online looking at items for sale for cats on Amazon and was surprised by some of the prices for the items.

I decided that I could make they toys myself and while not as posh would still give the cats a wonderful play area.

Now for the pictures…..


You can see two holes but in fact there are about four holes I have made hole from the bottom box up into the second box, so they can climb up as well as through, as all the boxes are joined together.

As soon as I put them in the cats room they spent the rest of the day playing in them.

Cost for all this was ZERO as I had the boxes in stock.

Not bad hey!!………...

1 comment:

linziana said...

I used to do that as well for my cats but sadly to say it didnt last long as they scratch and bite the boxes.Sob..sob..

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails