Monday, 30 July 2012

Sign of the Times.. But would they help!

I am all for anything that will stop drink driving.

And I think that this sign although Funny at first, does actually have a place in our society.

After all nothing can be worse than to lose a loved one to Drink Driving Accident.


In fact Accident is the wrong word, Murder would be a better one to use. After all getting behind the wheel of a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol is tantamount to loading a shotgun you might not use it, but if did and you killed someone, it would be murder.

I never understood in the UK that they allow you a little alcohol say half a pint of beer before it shows on the breathalyser machine.
Why! Allow any Alcohol At All - If you Drive Do not Drink - Simple.











1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

I couldn't agree more John! Alcohol has caused so much heartache and sorrow in this world. I'm pleased to say I haven't touched even a drop in my entire life and never will do!

Duncan In Kuantan

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails