Monday, 6 August 2012

Badminton - Datuk (Sir)Lee Chong Wei.Made Us All So Proud And I From The UK


Datuk (Sir)Lee Chong Wei. you made us all so proud - You did your best and No ONE can ask anything less of you.

You are an inspiration to the young of Malaysia and I hope they watch and take up this fantastic sport, that you have been an ambassador for many years in the Great Name of Malaysia.

I am from the UK but now call Malaysia my home and you had me screaming from the top of my lungs, I found it so exciting and I loved the way you held it together in your defeat - the sign of a great man is not how he wins but how he handles losing.

And to everyone watching around the world you will never be a loser, you made us all so proud. IN FACT I think it will go down in history as one of the GREAT MATCHES EVER by two of the BEST.

I am not taking any thing away from Lin Dan, He played superb and at times I thought he was losing it, but he fought back and won.

In life it takes two to Tango and this for me, Was the BEST EVER TANGO I HAVE EVER SEEN....







No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails