Sunday, 12 August 2012

Lazy Weekend By The Pool in Johor Bahru Malaysia.

Relaxing by the pool in Johor Bahru, Malaysia is one of the many great pleasures I have living in a tropical climate.

90% of the time I can get down to the pool while the sun is out and enjoy its warm feeling on my body.

I usually like to go down around 8am till 10 30, then leave before the rays get to intense and start to do damage to the skin.

Then I will return around 4pm till around 6pm.
The funny thing is that most the local residents you will only see in the pool after say 5pm when its shady in the pool and not much dirent sun on the area.

I often think of the famous saying" Only mad dogs and English men go out in the midday sun" and that is certainly true as most of the daytime users of the pool in my condominium are the foreigners.

I usually take down with me water, my phone for music and some magazines to read. it is such a wonderful setting with the palm trees all around me that I could be anywhere in the world but Johor Bahru in Malaysia is Just fine with me....


No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails