Thursday, 16 August 2012

Trip into Singapore was a Breeze today

Living in Johor Bahru is really cool because not only do I have the best neighbours and friends here but its so close to Singapore that like this morning i decided to pop over for breakfast.

Crossing over the causeway was so easy, just a slight holdup inside the Singapore side when my autopass did not work, so had to pop into office to have it checked ( Tip I asked the lady why this happens a lot to me) - she said its mainly because I have little money in the card and not being used for long time, can cause request to visit office so they can check the car has got current tax up to date then they clear the card and tell you to top up in singapore, but get this they wont let you top up their, to me this is so crazy. 

Finding a 7-11 in Singapore is not hard but the parking is. 

So it cost me 3 dollars to park so i can top up card.
Anyway the main thing is, it was a very easy ride over into Singapore,(7.45am) and an even better one coming back into Malaysia, 
since Malaysia stopped using the white cards they to me seam a lot faster on getting you into the country.

1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

John, that's the life mate! I'm really glad they've done away with those white cards. Your post brings back memories of my frequent trips to Singapore not so long ago, before I obtained my lengthier working pass!

But hey, it's really great to hop over the border so easily!

Duncan In Kuantan

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails