Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Getting Back Into Routine is Hard - Must Be in Holiday Mode Still

Yes it's true I am still in holiday mode, and getting back into my old routine is not as easy as one would think.

Even my pets are confused as each knew when it was play time, now they come to me and meow, rub leg, or in birds case fly over bite ear if I am ignoring them.

House cleaning was easy as I had routine, everyday I would concentrate on one room giving it a good old clean top to bottom and the others for that day a quick vac and dust, but now I just want to chill and read with feet up on balcony or down by the pool.

ha ha I am laughing because its a good life to be in a position where I can put my feet up when I want but the day to day chores are not getting done..

Oh Well now that that's off my mind i'm off down to the pool for a swim, on the way to pick up my swim shorts i looked at the Iron on the board and thought YEAH RIGHT!.

Now where is that pool boy with my tea.......lol


1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

lol you are having a great life despite the chores that need to be done!

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails