Thursday, 4 October 2012

Before (me 16) After (me 54) in Sydney Australia.


I thought it would be fun to try and find the place i had a photo taken when I was a young 16 year old boy on holiday in Sydney Australia.

And when I returned over to the same area last month the pictures was taken in the Taronga Zoo. and took me some time to remember the exact spot and while not identical I was not to far from it.

And then again on my last visit at the age of 54.

So here you are folks the Before and After photos.



3 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Hi John, that's a great photo from back in the day!

currybadger said...

will this happen to me in forty years?

john foster said...

ha ha Currybadger

You never know, Just enjoy life along the way.
Glad you enjoyed sydney, I also had great time their.

regards john

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails