Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Swimming I love it but I Tire easy these days.

Me doing Crawl.
I wonder why that is? you see I have been swimming for years but recently I find that two or three lengths of the pool and I feel so tired.

I am at a loss but one thing I have noticed lately is that my feet no longer push me along in fact no matter how hard i paddle them i do not go forward in fact I go backwards. ha ha it's true.

I hold on to a swim float and with arms stretched out, I paddle me feet keeping the toes pointing out and back but nothing not forward motion and after few second of this i actually start to go backwards in the pool.

Everyone thinks i am joking and messing around so I have given up trying to explain to others  about my predicament and just swim with my arms and let the feet float behind me.

I still go fast and it looks ok but I would love to have the propulsion I used to have many years ago.

I was wondering if anyone reading this has come across this and what steps did your take to rectify it?

No comments:

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails