Thursday, 20 December 2012

Christmas Mystery - My Present to you all

tree
Christmas is a wonderful time to spend with our loving families, and today I share with you a Christmas Mystery for you to share with your family and friends.

so what is it? well it's really a modern day take on the nativity christmas story and I am sure not only will it pass a pleasant few moments of your time but will remind us all.

Just what Christmas is and why we Celebrate it.

Enjoy it and also enjoy your Christmas and New Year.

Get it here FREE

5 comments:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Wishing you a very happy Christmas too John, albeit with burning sun and lashing rain lol
Duncan In Kuantan

john foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
john foster said...

Ha ha yeah, Christmas in the tropics is so much different, but I have to say that here in Malaysia they make a good job of it and with all the christmas sales it make living here a wonderful experience and I have no problem getting the turkey, ham, pork joints for the big meal. I was a bit upset when I first came over to live in malaysia at the price of the wines but now there are some great bargains if you look for them. So on that note Duncan.

Cheers to you all. and Happy 2013.

Anonymous said...

Christmas Mystery present? I thought it was iphone 5,little bit disappointing.
However I wish you Merry Christmas And happy new year too.

Regards
Alvin Fan

john foster said...

ha ha Alvin,

Thank you for your good wishes, and who knows maybe Santa will give you the iphone 5, but only if you are a GOOD BOY.

Share It Now.

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails