|How Cool is This..|
yeah it got me also - so what the heck is liquid metal, well its the industrial name for an alloy made up of nickel,titanium,zirconium,copper and other metals.
From what i have found out Apple was granted the rights to use this in August of 2010.
When the iphone 4 was released it was nothing really to rave on about apart from Siri the personal assistant, but this new iphone 5 will have some new amazing hardware and features, 3d video and pictures, new designed keyboards and 4g. it has got a new A6 Processor, the same that will be put into the ipad 3.
You will be able to videochat on 3g and 4g and not just wifi like the present - see the following list below for more of the fab feature to come.
A few features of the new iPhone 5:
- 4 inch screen
- Face Recognition Security
- Face Time on 3G and 4G
- All new Liquid Metal design - smooth like liquid
- Thinner sleeker design
- Built in GPS standard
- Custom SMS tones
- Messaging indicator light
- Custom E-mail alerts with ability to assign different tones to each email address
- Extended battery life = 20 hours talk time on 3G and 10 hours on 4G. Standby 1000 hours.
- 8 MEGAPIXEL Camera rear and 5 in front
- 64G Basic and 120G memory
- Shatter resistant Gorilla glass
- Full 1080p HD Recording AND 3D Video Display !!!
- HTML5 (safari) or apps to make Flash Player capable through apps
- SIM-Less Phone - The new iPhone 5 will be a World Phone.This is accomplished building 2 to 3 internal antennas which makes it capable of GSM and CDMA technology, so you can take the phone to any network!